1. had sex 2. bought condoms 3. gotten pregnant 4. failed a class 5. kissed a boy 6. kissed a girl 7. used a little paper bag for lunch 8. had a job 9. missed the school bus 11. left the house without your wallet/purse 12. bullied someone on the internet 14. had sex in public 15. played on a sports team 16. smoked weed 17. smoked cigarettes 18. smoked a cigar 19. drank alcohol 20. watched “The Breakfast Club”
- 21. been overweight
22. been underweight 23. had an eating disorder 24. been to a wedding 25. made fun of someone for being fat 26. been on the computer for 5 hours straight 27. watched tv for 5 hours straight 28. been late for work 29. been late for school 30. kissed someone in the rain 31. showered with someone else 32. failed my driver’s test 33. ran a mile in less than 10 minutes 34. been outside my home country 35. been on a road trip longer than 5 hours 36. gotten my heart broken
- 37. had a credit card
38. been to a professional sports game 49. broken a bone 40. been unhappy about your weight 41. won a trophy 42. cut myself
- 43. had an STD
- 44. got engaged
45. been on a diet 46. tried out to be on a tv show 47. rode in a taxi 48. been to prom 49. played in a drinking game 50. stayed up for 24 hours or more 51. been to a concert 52. had a three-some 53. had a crush on someone of the same sex 54. been in a car accident 55. had braces 56. learned another language 57. killed a bug 58. been at a yard sale 59. been to a japanese steakhouse 60. wore make up 61. talked to someone via webcam 62. lost my virginity before I was 16
- 63. had my wisdom teeth taken out
64. kissed someone a different race than myself 65. snuck out of the house 66. bought porn 67. had a virus on my computer 68. had oral sex 69. dyed my hair
- 71. graduated from college
72. wore someone else’s clothes 73. voted in a election 74. rode in an ambulance 75. rode in a helicopter 76. caught the stove on fire 77. got in a verbal fight 78. been on vacation 79. been in an airplane 80. been on a boat 81. had surgery. 82. kissed someone before I was 14. 83. beat a video game 84. found something valuable on the ground 85. made a survey
- 86. stalked someone on facebook/myspace
87. prank called someone 88. been to a library outside of school 89. spent over $100 shopping in one day 90. cut your hair and hated it 91. peed outside 92. went fishing 93. helped with charity 94. taken a pregnancy test. 95. been rejected by a crush 96. been suspended from school 97. broken a mirror 98. faked sick from school 99. owned a pet 100. been to six flags
So I only took the time to do this thinking I would have 99 things crossed out. but hot damn. I’m glad the few things unmarked I haven’t done.
Pastel BDSM is…
I’m not quite sure yet, but it probably includes:
*The realization that roses always have thorns
*The willingness to wear one in your buttonhole anyway
*The fact that fresh blackberries are worth a few pinpricks
*Tea parties! In leather!
*Shiny silver buckles on lace collars
*Feeding your sub crumbs of petit four and macaroon from your fingertips
*In between flogging them
*Giving your domme a foot massage because those slippers pinch dreadfully however cute they are
*Corsets for everybody. Just not in crimson or black
*Pink flower-patterned strap-ons
*Learning the touch of a finger can be far more terrifying than a vicious-looking whip
*Letting your sub - hands tied behind her back with ribbons - drink tea from a porcelain cup
*Finding out the multiple uses of that silver-handled hairbrush
*Subs in floaty ivory nightdresses and dommes in lacy gloves
*Keeping your floggers and whips and handcuffs in an elegant filigree nightstand
ughhhhh i wannnt D:
that hair falls out and regrows
so there will be parts of me that you have never known and I like
the idea of lines of coke,
of your body wrapped around me,
your hands on my throat
on the floor of a party somewhere west of here where the wind is colder.
I like the idea of growing older,
and the cracked grins, and the taste of gin and your
lips are like a space god missed.
And you are godless, and I am limp.
And I like the idea of us, of giving into lust, or of growing
up. I guess you’ll never know me
I like the thought that things keep going
even when I am in bed, breathing softly under the weight of my own head
and you are in a field somewhere west of here
coloring your hair. And I like the idea that there is somewhere
you have never existed. That there are people who don’t know you,
who can’t miss you,
who can meet people with your name and feel unchanged
by the experience. I wish my bed was big enough for the two of us
but I like the idea of a space all my own. And I don’t like being alone
but it is getting easier.
When you kiss her, I hope you don’t think of me.
I like the idea of you feeling a little less empty. Let’s Hold Hands in Public; Hannah Beth Ragland